Our corporate governance is underpinned by a strong Board that contains several Independent Non-Executive Board Members, led by a Non-Executive Chairman who has many years of experience in the financial services industry. The Board committees consist of an Independent Audit Committee, Risk Committee and Remuneration and Human Resources Committee.
The saXum code of conduct forms an integral part of our working lives and we oblige all saXum employees and representatives to:
- Act honestly and fairly and with due skill, care and diligence, in the interests of clients and the integrity of the financial services industry;
- Have and employ effectively the resources, procedures and appropriate technological systems for the proper performance of professional activities;
- Seek from clients appropriate available information regarding their financial situations, financial product experience and objectives in connection with the financial service required;
- Act with circumspection and treat clients fairly in a situation of conflicting interests;
- Never to use coercive tactics when dealing with a client, nor ask them to waive any rights granted by any legislation;
- Comply with all applicable statutory or common law requirements applicable to the conduct of business.
- Treat all customers fairly
saXum understands as a business that its success is founded on its reputation. Each saXum team member knows they have a personal responsibility to make sure all business dealings, when dealing with clients, colleagues, financial and insurance markets, suppliers, government,regulatory bodies and others are of the highest order, so that saXum’s reputation is maintained and strengthened.