To Partner with strategic business entities in the juristic form of an Underwriting Manager (UMA) or Non-Mandated Intermediary (NMI). saXum aims to partner with these types of entities providing the following:
- For the business entity to operate independently as they have the requisite expertise to underwrite, administer and settle claims.
- Supporting and understanding business processes within the business entity.
- saXum has a very broad treaty enabling various classes of insurance to be underwritten.
- Assistance in seeking additional capacity for risks which fall outside the saXum treaty limits.
- Provide assistance in underwriting risks which may be of a complex nature.
- Provide a basis for profit sharing in the book of business with UMA’s.
- Provide assistance with rating and the analyses of data utilising an in house actuary.
- Setup of collection facilities with the requisite bank accounts for premium collection and claims.
- Assistance with legal matters encompassing contracts, complaints and repudiations.
- Assist with legal and compliance issues which may arise and to provide updates around impending legislation changes which would directly impact the business entity.
- To form a good relationship with the business to ensure that informal channels of communication are as effective as formal lines of communication.
- Assurant Group (Pty) Ltd – Previously known as Allegiance Group (Pty) Ltd
- Anderson Underwriting Managers CC
- Africa Risk Solutions South Africa (Pty) Ltd