Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Our Home Assistance program provides assistance to you when you are involved in a Home Emergency. A Home Emergency means any sudden, unexpected and/or unforeseen event at your home requiring the immediate and/ or urgent services of a domestic tradesman to limit/ minimize or prevent further damage to the home. This benefit is restricted to home
emergencies and only applies to your eligible premises/primary place of permanent residence within the Republic of South Africa and used for domestic purposes, including outbuildings.
The Home Assistance program entails the following emergency services to customers:
- Tree felling
- Bee keepers and pest controllers
- Appliances (member will be assisted but on a member-to-pay basis only)
- Overall limit of three incidents or R2000 per member per annum applies.
- Please note that the call out fee and first hour of labor will be covered under your Home Assistance, however, the cost of parts and additional labor will for your own account.
- Where the incident is not considered an emergency that requires immediate attention, we will provide a referral for any specific service provider and all costs will be for the member’s account.
- The benefit period is one calendar year and the benefit does not accumulate, but is a maximum amount per annum.
- A repair incident is considered per service category e.g. if an electrician is called out to repair on the distribution board as well as an electrical connection, this is treated as one call-out.
- Benefit excludes MAINTENANCE (Of any kind)